Black Suspension Bridge
A wonderful hike from the South Rim of the Grand Canyon to Phantom Ranch and back. 20 miles, long hours, excessive heat, 4,500 feet elevation change, and worth every bit of it.
All artwork is original work by Sandra Meyer and built to order. Online orders are available with limited size and frame options. Interested in a different size or custom frame? Please contact us directly to discuss how we can create the piece you are looking for!
- Available in black and white.
- All pieces come with white 1.5” to 3” matting.
- Frame and matting are included in the total size measurement of your artwork.
- Available in white, black, silver and gold.
- Wrapped canvas is inset, leaving a 3/8" space between canvas and frame.
- Frames add approximately 1” to each side of the artwork.
- Canvas back is covered by a white dust cover with a nice waxy finish.
- Hanging hardware is included.
Please contact us directly.