Machu Picchu Tree
The famous tree in the middle of the ruins, showing Huayna Picchu in the background. We saw this tree very early in the morning, just before we were about to start hiking Huayna Picchu.
All artwork is original work by Sandra Meyer and built to order. Online orders are available with limited size and frame options. Interested in a different size or custome frame? Please contact us directly to discuss how we can create the piece you are looking for!
- Available in black and white.
- All pieces come with white 1.5” to 3” matting.
- Frame and matting are included in the total size measurement of your artwork.
- Available in white, black, silver and gold.
- Wrapped canvas is inset, leaving a 3/8" space between canvas and frame.
- Frames add approximately 1” to each side of the artwork.
- Canvas back is covered by a white dust cover with a nice waxy finish.
- Hanging hardware is included.
Please contact us directly.